Meet Jin Mei
"Hi. This is Jin Mei. I have started my family child care since 2002. Currently, I am taking care of three other young children in my program. If you are still looking for a safe place for your little cute ones, please feel free to send me a tour request. Look forwards to showing you my place and meeting you and your family."
Jin Mei Zhen, primary family child care educator, has over 16 years experience in Early Care Education (ECE). Her Chinese immersion home daycare is located in Outer Mission. She provide care to children ages newborn to 3 years old. Being flexible and able to work with different needs of families. Program accepts private pay and city vouchers.
* Infant and toddler care
* Children do not need to speak Chinese to enroll at Zhen's Family Day Care
* 2-3 year old do not require potty training
* Approximately 90% Chinese Cantonese and 10% English spoken in the child care
* Family-style hot breakfast and lunch will be provided every day
* Meals are made with fresh local ingredients
* Low adult to child ratio - 1:3
* State Licensed, background check clear and CPR trained
2209 Cayuga Ave, San Francisco, CA 94112
Daycare is conveniently located between Sickles Ave & Alemany Blvd, 94112. Parents have options of different public transportation, such as, MUNI bus 14, 14X, 14R, 54, and M-Oceanview . If you drive, you will be able to get on I-280 in less than a minute to Downtown San Francisco or towards Peninsula.
Call (415) 545-8497 for more information